Connecting MiSTer FPGA is super easy to the Arcooda Game Wizard arcade machine, its virtually plug and play. Plug in the machine's HDMI and twin USB cables into the MiSTer FPGA and you are gaming.
MiSTer FPGA is an open source project that aims to recreate classic computers, video game consoles, and arcade machines using modern hardware. It allows software and game images to run as they would on original hardware.
The steps to connect your MiSTer FPGA into any Arcooda Game Wizard arcade machine is below;
1) Inside your machine, check that your joystick control panel wiring is setup for console/PC play. (please check your manual for location).
2) After installing your MiSTer FPGA console inside the machine, plug in the Machine HDMI cable into your console.
3) Plug in the Highway I/O board USB twin ended cable into your MiSTer FPGA console.
4) Plug in the audio cable from the Arcooda subwoofer system into the MiSTer FPGA.
5) Change the front multimedia control panel set to PC. Even though MiSTer FPGA is a console, it works via PC USB protocols so please use PC on the switch setting.
And that's it, no need to special adapters, converters, etc...the Game Wizard arcade machines support MiSTer FPGA on plug and play basis.
Arcooda machines that offer MiSTer FPGA can be found here.